The 4K HDR era.
Apple TV 4K lets you watch movies and shows in amazing 4K HDR quality. It offers great content from iTunes and the apps you love most. And will change the way you experience TV.1
4K HDR Sets a new standard.
4K gives you a crisper picture using four times more pixels than standard HD. High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers brighter, more realistic colors and greater detail. From the hottest new movie to your favorite TV show, everything is more lifelike than ever.
A tremendous selection of 4K HDR titles.
News and sports. Streaming live.
Apple TV 4K offers the live content you care about most — news and sports. You’ll find your popular sports and late-breaking news from top apps, so it’s easier than ever to watch the live programming you love.2
Apps. How you watch television today.
Apps have liberated television, letting you choose precisely what and when you want to watch. Apps give you access to everything that entertains you — from blockbuster movies, TV shows, and live sports to breaking news and weather. There are also shows for kids, music events, live concerts, podcasts, and more.
Streaming your favorite shows and events.
Control your TV with Touch.
The Apple TV Remote has a precise Touch surface, so you can use your thumb to quickly and accurately find what you want. You can also adjust the volume on your TV or A/V receiver. And thanks to Bluetooth, you don’t have to point your remote at your TV. Apple TV picks up your commands from anywhere in the room.
Super performance. Superior graphics.
The A10X Fusion chip provides a powerful platform for enjoying richer, more interactive games and apps. And you’ll find them all in the App Store for Apple TV. When you add accessories like game controllers and headphones, you can take your experience to the next level.
Your photos, videos, and music. It’s all on TV.
Enjoy photos and videos from your iCloud Photo Library or shared albums on the big screen.3 Connect Apple Music to your home theater. And let your friends and family share their photos and videos with AirPlay.
Photo and Videos
Memories automatically creates collections of your best photos and videos, and Apple TV lets you see them in 4K. If you create Live Photo loops or bounces on your iPhone, you can share those on the big screen, too.
Apple Music puts your favorite songs on your Apple TV.4 So you can use it to power the party or just listen, explore, and discover great music with family and friends.
Share photos, presentations, websites, and more.
AirPlay is an easy way for you or your guests to wirelessly share whatever’s on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac in dramatic big-screen fashion.
Control your smart home through Apple TV.
Shut your garage door. Control your home’s heat or air conditioning. Double-check the locks. Apple TV lets you use your iOS device to control HomeKit-enabled accessories remotely with the Home app.5
- Subscription may be required to access some content. Live sports subject to blackouts. Not all content is available in 4K HDR. 4K resolution requires 4K capable TV. Playback quality will depend on hardware and Internet connection. Available on iTunes. Title availability is subject to change. Some applications are not available in all areas. Application availability is subject to change.
- Subscription may be required to access some content.
- iColoud requires an iCloud-enabled device. Some features require iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra. Some features require iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries or regions. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Some HomeKit apps requires accessories which are sold separately. Accessory availability may vary by country.
Find the Apple TV for you